Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Thing #8

I was truly impressed with RSS feeds and aggregators and spent way too much time on this 'thing' because I'm eager to use them and share this with others(my husband first when I get home). This will definitely make my life easier at home and work. Information will now come to me: this will save me hours of time each week. Our whole faculty (administrators as well) will also appreciate the efficiency of RSS feeds. They can stay abreast of professional journals, educational resources, etc. without wasting time. They will also enjoy the fact that it can be used as a 'research assistant.' My Bloglines account http://www.bloglines.com/myblogs is a mix of professional and personal sites that interest me. It will change as I use it often and learn more.

1 comment:

  1. I agree - the RSS feeds are great for bypassing all the unnecessary and irrelevant news and getting straight to what interests you. You'll be able to share it with your staff and they'll love it.

    ReplyDelete