Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Thing #7

I set up my IGoogle page. I now have pet turtles to watch while I search. Don't forget to check out the labs under More Google Products - new Google experiments you can try and rate. Planning to share the the Google Docs with our teachers - found several things they'll be able to use, flash cards etc. Have used Google Earth - students can see the places they're discussing in class. Atomic Learning - love it because I enjoy self-paced learning. Will share with our faculty. They can use free aspects. Google - you could spend hours - an adventure in itself. Will try to connect with others from BISD with iChat.

2 comments:

  1. I had fun with iGoogle, too. I didn't adopt pet turtles, but I did get funny cat photos and an funny animal picture that changes everyday. Plus - I added all the news organizations I like to follow such as NY Times and NPR. How will you show this to your teachers - one on one or in a group setting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to go adopt some turtles....that sounds interesting and fun to watch!

    ReplyDelete