Friday, July 31, 2009

Thing #14

In my keyword search for School Library Learning 2.0 I found videos and blog entries that were geared toward education. I watched a video; it explained how blogs and tags can be used to build a network of ready collaborators, willing partners, and relationships to provide information and support for any endeavor - personal or professional. To me the keyword helped me find the information faster than the directory search. I had to wade through more technical blogs to find the educational blogs. I need to squash my attention deficit tendencies everything is interesting to me. Technorati has it all from the dancing wedding to what other librarians are doing this year. Another interesting tidbit, one of the most popular searches cheat code blogs. The boys at our school find those fascinating as well. Now also hearing some of the same blogs mentioned over and over - Boing Boing, of course.

I like tagging; it's just new to me. Can't believe I haven't been using it. Prefer Delicious over Technorati. Seems to be very powerful - has links to links.

No comments:

Post a Comment