Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thing #10

Just returning to my blog after many days of intense vacationing. Several days ago I tried out most of the graphic sites. Looked at them again and Image Chef is still my favorite. It's attractive, easy to use and I know our students and faculty would love it. My favorites were the birthday cake, football & baseball jersey, and poetry blender. Many of the applications could be used to publish student work and others as recognition and rewards or just to peak student interest for specific assignments.

The videos in Image Chef were great I'm trying to attach my favorite. Magazine covers and Map Maker from Big Huge Labs were also good. Imagine the possibilities in a Social Studies classroom. Happy Face Generator was one of my least favorites - just didn't like the layout - tons of tiny words jammed on a page - bad grade for ease of use.

It's been several days since I've been able to work on my blog. My avatar has disappeared. Will work of that.

personalized greetings

No comments:

Post a Comment