Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Thing #6

The possibilities are endless for use of the mashups in our library as rewards and incentives. They could be used to promote books. Magazine Cover - a student's picture (or teacher's) on the cover with quotes, and bits of info about them. Publish over the broadcast system or in the library hallway windows. They'll love it. Mosaic Maker could be used the same way. Even if there is cost involved I think it would be worth it. Also, downloaded Picasa. The frames were also nice. This is supposed to be a picture of my granddog but I did not bring the correct USB cord for my camera. This photo is from Flickr and a good likeness.

1 comment:

  1. Pictures add so much to a blog! Thanks for sharing this sweet dog. I also got an idea to use in class from your trading card. Students could create a card about themselves, their pet, their passion, something to introduce themselves to the class.

    ReplyDelete