Sunday, August 2, 2009

Thing #21

And what a thing this was, whew! I have used Photostory before but only added narration once. I really need to work on this. Getting the pictures in went fine; I added too many though. Won't make that mistake again. Looking back I should have used fewer pictures and scanned some of the pictures from the book to give students a real 'feel' for it. This was very time consuming. I will be able to work faster and more efficiently once I get more practice with syncing the audio with the video. I should have typed in my script in the space provided but read from a printed page instead. I've been using Animoto lately to make book promos for the broadcast system. I like it, but I don't think the free version of Animoto offers the narration feature. I will use Photostory more often thanks to this lesson. I'm going to put together some lessons for the library and share what I've learned with our teachers.

1 comment:

  1. That was wonderful. I wish I had had this to show the students last year when Hugo was on the Bluebonnet list. It would have helped the book fly off the shelf.
    May I use this with my students this year?

    ReplyDelete